These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Good Carpet Guide accessible at https://www.carpetandrugzone.com/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
By accessing the website at https://www.carpetandrugzone.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Carpet and Rug Zone may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- The materials on Carpet and Rug Zone’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Carpet and Rug Zone makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Carpet and Rug Zone does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carpet and Rug Zone, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Carpet and Rug Zone, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Carpet and Rug Zone’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carpet and Rug Zone does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Carpet and Rug Zone may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Carpet and Rug Zone does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Carpet and Rug Zone has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carpet and Rug Zone of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Carpet and Rug Zone may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of tr, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in tr for the resolution of any disputes.